Monday, December 6, 2010

My Journey Through This Twisted World!

Not very many people know who i am or where i came from. all they know is that i'm from a foreign country and they automatically assume that i speak russia. Well... You are wrong! I am not russian. Here is a small part of my story that you can read and trough out time i will write more about it.that way you can have an understanding of who i am and where i came from!

i was born in a little town called Trubaiofca, Moldova in 1990. I did not come in this world alone, i was born with a twin sister. they did produce another little boy and a set of twins after us. like every child that comes into this worl, we had a mother and a father. the only difference was that, all they carred about was their drugs, alcohol, and any other illegal substance you can possibly think of. since the day of birth and so on the only think we can remeber is being left alone almost all the time. we were locked in the house for days at a time with no bathroom, food or any personal hygine equipment. so as you can imagine we lived in pure filth.
on top of that, it wasn't enough. They had to teach us somehow how to take care of ourselves in their obsence. And the way they though was best for us to learn was through abuse. to this day i can still count the scars on my head and body that my biological father has given me through physical abuse.
First winter i can remember was the coldest. Iremeber it well because it was the first time spending it outside in a grave yard. It was our birthday. the oldest Twins, me and my sister. our parents came home so drunk and out of their minds that they have forgotten they even had children. when they walked through the door they looked at us and they said, "oh look, our kids. and it's your birthday today" then after that they asked if we had any dinner for them. we were youn around the age of 4 or 5. we could hardly take care of ourselves, i don't evenm know what made them think that we would take care of them. well, knowing that there was no dinner for them they got angry and began to throw thinks at us. our only option right then was to run and try to hide. But No. that was not the case. He came after us and grabbed me by my leg and smashed my head on the edge of the bed. The blood began running down my face and i couldn't even cry. He just saw the look on my face and let go of me and was walking towards my sister. we grabbed the little ones took what blankets we could and took off for the door. that was our first birthday we remebered. the night we spent in the cementary was very cold. Fit the occasion!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Cant believe you guy's went through all that and even on your birthday. Man you guys had it rough but you guys are here now and im greatful for that.

    ReplyDelete