Monday, October 25, 2010

Life sucks sometimes but we still have to deal with it.

I am so picky about who i date and who i let get close to me that it has turned into a disaster. I might have lost a few amazing people in my life tonight because of how ignorant i am.

One of those amazing people was my best friend. We talked about everything and anything there was to talk about, but thanks to my ignorance and picky lifestyle i might have lost that friendship that i absolutley loved. I guess what it really comes to in the end is that i have serious issues about letting people get close to me. That's what happens when your childhood was not the same as everyone elses, you don't let people get close to you because you don't trust anyone or aything.

LIfe is hard. We all know that, but what counts is how we handle every situation. I did not handle this one very well. I know i have more triles coming my way, but that's alright because I have the Lord to help me. And eventually i will learn to trust people and live a stress free life!! But for now, i am not going to change because some guy decided that he was in love with me and then changed his ways. It doesn't work that way!! I make my own rules and if you don't like them no one is asking you to follow them.

Make you're dreams come true and don't you let any guy or anyone change that!! Your the one that matters the most!!

No comments:

Post a Comment